Saturday, March 14, 2009

Two new interesting developments-
First, I found out that someone in Haywood County is going to Denmark, too! That is exciting. She works with a friend of mine. So now I have 6 of my TOY friends and a neighbor both!
Second, I got a link to an article about the value of this program in understanding and preparing ourselves and our students for the globalization that is happening. It is added to my links provided.

For me there was not a lot to do to get ready. I have had a passport since I was a child. I have traveled a lot so I am prepared for that aspect. I do have a new external hard drive to take along as back up on my trip since I will be in my school law class when I go. I did make a new folder in "My Documents" and on my outlook for Denmark so that I could store all the information about the trip.

Next event- training! April 17 and 18th! Maybe someone will keep me for the night since I will be a long way from home! I have a list of participants, an agenda and some resources. The links from that are also in the list!

No comments:

Post a Comment